And now for something completely different: Thankfulness.
I will stop whining until after Thanksgiving Day*. Deal? Let’s list a few things we’re thankful for. I’ll start because it my blog. 😉
- Family and friends, but especially my two guys.
- Health (in the sense that I can walk around and still function). Yay! I’ll take that for now.
- Food. Really good food. Yummy.
- Kind words, prayers, and encouragement.
- MDs who seem to know what they’re doing and put up with my crabbiness and anger and think I’ll live a while.
- A naturopath who researches all that stuff for me and thinks I’ll live a while.
- Pets. Especially dogs who apparently went to clown school before they came to our house.
Please add your own!
*U.S. Thanksgiving. I acknowledge that Thanksgiving in Canada was on October 12 this year, thus sending all the extra turkeys running for the border so we can catch ‘em and eat ‘em in November.